Friday, September 4, 2015

less than thrilled

I am realizing I just need to get through the next few days. There is a lot of change coming our way and I don't deal well with change and I just want to get it over with.

My running this week has been less than stellar. I've noticed I really decrease my motivation on the weeks I work. I don't know if it's because I'm exhausted, but I'm pretty sure that plays a HUGE part!

Next week P starts school and I am anxious, nervous, excited and scared to death. I am a ball of emotions and I'm sure a run would help but I just can't seem to lace up and go. (By the way I couldn't even talk myself into this morning when I reminded myself I have the new shoes to try out and if I don't run in them, I wont know if I like them. And I might be stuck with them because I wont get my lazy bones out of the house).

I will confess I can not handle the TM anymore!

The thought of my runs being completely TM runs makes me pretty crazy!!

So a little bonus, besides P expanding her mind, is after I drop her off on the days I don't work I can go for a run on the RT!! It will be around 8:30 which I am not a big fan of running that late in the day, but I think it is going to become my new normal. (and give me something to do on days I don't work)

Sunday morning I will go for a run because I have extra time in the morning, before work. Next Saturday I still have it planned to run my own 1/2 marathon on the RT.

My gracious I need stuff to start happening so I can deal with all the changes and see how I feel about all of them. It's just been P and I for 5 years!! 5 Years! And now she is starting school and will be there all day every day.

I think that I might be able to become a better runner out of it though. I'm taking lemons and making lemonade? LOL I'll kinda take anything at this point.

*Any fun plans for the holiday weekend?
-I work Saturday/Sunday and then I planning (in my head-haven't told anyone) to have a fun family day Monday with a bike ride w the weehoo and maybe a picnic. Just want P to have a nice day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment