Monday, September 7, 2015

what to do on the last day of summer...

Well first you get up and go for a run while your family is staying cozy in bed watching t.v.

I told myself I get 1 selfish hour to myself, doing my own thing, before dedicating the rest of the day to P's "last day" of summer before kindergarten starts tomorrow.

I ran about 4 miles. It felt good, but I have a nagging pain in my left hip flexor...not pleased. So I ran a slow couple of miles.



Ginger runner, seriously makes me laugh out loud as a run, how fun is that?! 

I came home, had a quick breakfast and rolled out (my legs that is) and stretched. Showered and did some minimal cleaning. 

Then we headed to the minion movie, and lunch at El Taco (as P refers to it as). Then a couple last minute items for tomorrows big day and a late afternoon ice cream. :)

I am excited, and nervous and anxious. 

I am a mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment