Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's #10

Another week of whatnot's....

I love taking pictures of P sleeping as much as when she is awake...


My mom and step dad live on a farm out in the country and have found themselves "adopting" more and more kittens throughout the years. These kitty's are lucky because my mom is good pet owner who gets her animals spayed/neutered and keeps them UTD on vaccines. This is their newest add on her name is "June"...


Tomatoes are my all time favorite...



There are pumpkins coming up too...


This is "Rosie" one of the originals who was pregnant with 4 kittens when she arrived. My mom kept her and her babies minus one that my sister took...


Nothing like a full shopping bag...love me some free produce...


My mom made these coasters for me, they each have an inspirational quote, pretty awesome...


*What's your whatnot Wednesday?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment