Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fireworks and 3 miles

Thursday we took a quick getaway (the 3 of us) to watch the fireworks and stay at a hotel and swim and just hang out/ have fun.

Friday was a scheduled 3 mile run and with my 12 mile run looming on Saturday I wanted an easy three miles and chose the TM instead of trying to figure out a course in a new city. It was ok, but super boring!



I just wanted to get done so I could jump into this:


I tried to watch some running on ESPN but watching them run while I was running was making my nauseous, too much movement so it lasted all of 45 seconds:


Our view of the river:


The night before was eating a yummy dinner, swimming and drying off and heading outside to watch fireworks. So nice to just be right there:




Then it was back home for some lawn work and rest ( yep got myself a nap in :) before Saturdays race. I'll keep you posted on that one later :) !! I'm excited about it 1) running with others/energy boost 2) not having to figure out a course 3) family support :)

Happy 4th of July everyone!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment