Friday, July 17, 2015

me and my girl and some hill work too

The 3 days I spent with just P were fabulous! I haven't had that kinda one on one time in awhile. (well besides when the hubs goes hunting, but I usually have to work which is a whole mess in itself).



I did add a Thursday morning workout in too. P and I went down to the lake to feed the fish, which you have to venture down a big hill. I ran up and down the hill for 40 mins while she fed the bluegill and made sandcastles. :)


The hill I dominated (which if you are counting is 2 hill days in one week!!)


We went on a lot of mama and baby girl walks : (wolfy always accompanied us)


She took a picture of these flowers because they were pretty, I agreed!


My mornings were very relaxing, there is something about Lake Life that makes things just...better. My morning breakfasts:


And green tea


I relaxed a lot on the shore while P played. She plays very close to shore and listens very well when I ask her to come closer. I didn't bring a single magazine down there, so I was sure to focus:


The ride home was rainy, which is why we left about a half day early. The forecast called for rain all day. By day 3, you kinda just wanna get home :) I was ready with snacks!


It was especially nice to get away during the week, because the lake was quiet. None of the weekend goers were there, so it was very peaceful. 

I hope everyone enjoys their weekends coming up. It's gunna be a HOT one here in MI!!

Weekend wrap up:
Monday: 3 miles w an am strength workout and 1 mile of hills
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: am strength w 2 mile easy TM
Thursday: 40 mins of hills with some major stretching after!!
Friday: rest
Saturday's plans: 5 mile easy run (before heat/humidity hits)
Sunday's plans: 6 mile easy run (before heat/humidity hits)

Total-16 












No comments:

Post a Comment