Thursday, July 23, 2015

black is my workout color this week

Wednesday was a strength training kinda morning. I went to the gym and luckily was not a creeper this time. I got there right at 5:00 am, worked out for 45 mins then headed home to get ready for work: (this is me not sporting a running skirt! LOL I kinda wear them a lot but I wasn't running so the morning didn't call for it)



I ran outside (not literally) to get this picture of the sunrise from our back porch. I don't know why but I just love them!


Workout round up:
  • over head weighted squats x 50
  • crunches x 200
  • free weights: arm extensions, curls, and press 3 x 12
  • leg press 2 x 180# and 1 x 200#
  • donkey kicks 3 x 12 @ 70#
  • leg extensions 3 x 12 @ 75#
  • leg curls 3 x 12 @ 75#
Thursday..I almost talked myself out of going to the gym, but I wanted to get my run in before work: (running shirt in FULL force!)


I ran 3 miles at a 10:35 mile/hr pace. It was a nice easy run. It was appreciated:


This was the sunrise from the gym parking lot:


I went to work and did not forget my compression socks, which I am happy about. I do wish, however, I would have worn compression shorts under my scrubs because my hips are been sore. I think it's because of all the treadmill pounding. 

Running round up:
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: strength
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: (my plan) 4-6 miles
Saturday rest
Sunday: 5-7 miles 
Total (once all said): 18 :)

*What are your plans this weekend?!
-I am working all weekend at UC.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment