Monday, September 14, 2015

a whole new week

This morning it was day 5 of kindergarten, still not easier. And after this weekend and being sick, it was sad. She was crying from the car to the front door, it was sad.



I went for a long walk. I needed to get my body moving, as I am still sore from Saturday's half marathon. 

I walked 6 miles. It was nice and refreshing. 

This morning was beautiful. Crisp 50* temperatures. 

Beautiful.


I zoned out and listened to Ginger Runner. He has a fun episode on with a bunch of elite runners. I loved it!! :) I also loved that they were talking about rest days and taking it easy. I would have loved to run, but I didn't totally have a desire to. I wanted to stretch my legs and not be cooped up in the house anymore and a long walk was totally the ticket! 

I do have plans however to run Wednesday and maybe some trails on Friday :)!! 

Also I am looking into a 1/2 trail marathon next year... sounds pretty cool, huh?! 


Now off to baking. I'm going to make more zucchini mini muffins (GF obvi), and I'd love to make an apple crisp because our apple tree's are going banana's in the backyard! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and a great week!! 

*How was your weekend?
*What do you listen to when running or just wanting to zone out?



No comments:

Post a Comment