Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's # 13

Wednesday whatnot's are a bunch of things that couldn't possibly amount to a full blog post :) LOL

This is my new afternoon thing: coffee and a mini zucchini bread warmed with a dollop of butter..YUM!! 




P takes cold lunch each day, and I draw a picture one every one of her half strawberry jelly sandwiches. She says she just loves to see it every day. :)  (this is a "drawing" of our family. 


Wednesday, ready to run. Or so I thought.


I thought my outfit was very pretty, purple top, grey capri's, black compression socks and my purple brook's.


Since P has started school I have yet to sit outside on the porch enjoying the beautiful weather. I know it wont be long before the weather changes.


Gorgeous day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment