Tuesday, September 8, 2015

the first day: how is that spent

This morning I held myself together while getting P ready for her first day of kindergarten!!



Such a big girl! I held myself together until the hubs and I got home and I started to ball. About what you might ask, about the fact that she is so little to be a school all day. I mean, all day..really? I would have paid anything to be a fly on the wall and watch her all day. 

I told the hubs, we should get P a gopro so I can see her whole day! 

So what do I do with myself. I go for a run...


I am trying to get a run in before the rain starts up. (I had to cut my  first day of school picture taking short this morning do to the storm we were having..not cool mother nature). 

I was off..and running.  I tried a braid in my ponytail.  And apparently a lot of side head tilting.  


And I got rained on.


I came home, rolled and stretched. Then I showered, for the second time. Then I grabbed a smoothie. 


I did some light housework, and laundry and just really tried to occupy my time. 


Then I allowed myself to relax for 1 hr while I watched the new season of Ladies of London (Bravo) and wrote my blog. 

Tomorrow I have a much need haircut scheduled! SO EXCITED!!








No comments:

Post a Comment