Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's #11

 Whatnot's are just a tidbit of things happening that don't have enough body to write a full blog on.

Time for a haircut!! I have been holding off cutting my hair until after the Ultra. But since no Ultra no need to keep the locks to long. So... so long locks! :)

Before:


After:


I found this sorbet, it's AHmazing!


My definition of a lovely hour..coffee and magazine. Esp a new Runner's world mag!!


P gave me a manicure: 


I'm sure everyone looks like this when they leave the house, holding a can of hair spray, faux fanny pack, butt sweat towel...ext :) I needed to make sure my hair would hold up for my run post hair cut. 


This blister is non forgiving. It's just getting bigger!! 


*What are your whatnot's?!







No comments:

Post a Comment