Monday, September 21, 2015

picture day and only 2 more days

Today is picture day at school. It's totally different from when I was in school, which was just a few years ago (LOL). You do everything on-line. I picked out her background on-line and the package we wanted, on-line. Paid on-line. Totally different form when the envelope would come home your mom would pick the background, mark the package and send in a check. Times are a changing.


Then I went for a walk. I wanted to walk about 5 miles. No running yet, since I am really trying to be good about letting my groin heal. I will try a run on Wednesday which will have given me 7 days of rest. 


Beautiful morning. Great start to the day. And kinda just what I needed. I've been feeling a little crummy the last few days. I'm sure I have a bit of what P has had, it's sorta inevitable. 


My feet or foot: 


The tree farm looked gorgeous this morning:


And on my way back, there was a little fawn, which I think disappeared in the corn before I could get it's picture:


I hope everyone is having a great Monday :)








No comments:

Post a Comment