Thursday, March 26, 2015

new shoes, new shoes, red white and blue shoes

I have such a hankering for new shoes. More specifically trail shoes I am dying to get my feet into :) I have been doing some internet research just to get an idea of what people are looking at and loving in the trail running world. It is hard to decipher through. It's slightly overwhelming because there are a lot of brands I haven't heard of but, that might just be because I'm out of my comfort zone with all this new stuff.

I am really looking forward to going to runners performance and trying on the brands they recommend. I think it is beyond amazing that they let you buy shoes and try them for 10 days and return, no reason necessary, and get another pair. When I first started I returned 4 pairs. No lies. I asked the person helping me if it was excessive and he politely told me "no there was one person who returned her shoes over 5 times." I know he was just trying to make me feel better. Mission accomplished :)

I am waiting for the trails to not be knee deep in snow. I'm not sure I'll get a good feel if I'm trekking through snow. I am really hoping in about 2 weeks I'll be trying out some shoes. :) Can't wait!

*Any trail shoe suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment