Monday, March 16, 2015

the last 72 hours

It's been a busy weekend, but productive. Friday I was at the gym but FINALLY got to the rail trail Saturday & Sunday whoot whoot!! Saturday it was windy and blustery, but Sunday was beautiful. I even did a couple mile walk today after dropping P off at preschool ( the school has a trail right off it's parking lot). :)
We have even been able to go outside and enjoy the fresh air, which I believe has helped P get over her yucky URI. Preschool has kicked this little girl immune system like none other. So spring please hurry up! We are patiently waiting :)


Friday, check out that sunshine!! I am reading Ultra Marathon Man by Dean Karnazes, amazing!


Saturdays run. It was 3.25 miles with minimal knee pain. I tried to stay off the black top as much and run on the grass to get my knee on a softer path. 


Sunday, gorgeous! 

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment