Monday, August 24, 2015

easy run on a sunday morning

So with my new schedule in play I ran the 5 miles I had scheduled on Sunday.

It was an easy run, mainly because I was so not active last week. It was a cool crisp morning, 58*, perfect for a morning run. I was in heaven!



My usual sunrise pictures:



The RT was so quiet and peaceful! 


Every weekend when I run, which is usually a Sunday, but sometimes it a Saturday or both. I see the same older gentleman on a bike. It's one of those bikes where he is sitting more down and his legs are out in front of him. Anyway we always seem to start about the same time (where ever it is he starts from) but we "run" into each other around the same area each weekend, so I tried to move a bit quicker and see if I couldn't meet up with him somewhere else, and I did! LOL it's the small things that keep running interesting! :)

Post run, happy face: 


-Does anyone else try to race to a new place or mentally race someone else to keep things interesting? 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment