Thursday, August 6, 2015

just a little morning run

I had a little girl crawl into my bed at 4:20, apx. 20 minutes before my alarm was set to go off.  So I got up and got my rear end ready for the gym:



Me sitting creepily in the parking lot:


I ran 3 miles. It felt so good!! There has been a lot of stress and change happening in my life lately and I needed me some runnin'!! :) I have had a lot of things on my mind lately. One being work, just scheduling things and doctor ext. Then there is the fact that P starts all day kindergarten in less than 5 weeks! This mama is stressing out...big time! 


Three miles in before work, I'll take it! (Compression socks to be worn since I will be on my feet all day)

Views from my bathroom, pre shower sunrise and post shower sunrise:



I am looking forward to some quality time with my little lady. The hubs is out of town for a few days and we will make the most of it :)

*Does running make you less stressful?




No comments:

Post a Comment