Thursday, August 27, 2015

zucchini bread and 7 miles

The last couple days have been okay. Wednesday was suppose to be my 7 mile run on the TM and RT. My plan was 4 miles TM and 3 miles RT but the darn sun is not rising until 6:45, ain't nobody got time to wait til 6:45 to run on the RT. LOL Well luckily it didn't happen anyway. Wednesday morning my alarm went off, I turned it off because I was awake and then fell back to sleep!! UGH. I adjusted my plan for the week which included 6 days of working out and 25 miles. And moved my longer 7 mile run to Thursday morning. Which left me with only 5 days of working out, but still on track for my 25 miles.

Wednesday we made zucchini bread, 2 loafs and a batch of GF zucchini mini muffins (awesome!)




Then we spent some time outside on a very chilly August afternoon:


This morning I did my 7 miles all on the TM. I really dislike just pounding on the TM. 

But you gotta do what you gotta do!



I kinda felt a little nauseous after my run. Like immediately after. I was walking and drinking the last of my water and I was thinking " wow I feel like I could vomit." I pushed the last .3 miles to my speed work mileage, I'm not sure if that's what pushed me over the edge or what, but ugh...I felt yucky.

I do this when I am drying my hands off after washing them at the end of my workouts.


Have you ever felt less than great after a run, even nauseous? 






No comments:

Post a Comment