Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's #9

Wednesday whatnot's are a little bit of everything from the week, that I can't write a whole blog post about. They are just little whatnot's as I call them: :)

You might ask yourself, "what are Michigander's doing in this late August heat?" We are baking! Because there is no heat, it's high 60's! In August...in Michigan!



I got a new GF cookie mix (new to the store) it was really great! I didn't have butter so I mashed up 2 banana's which kinda made the mix too runny ( you were suppose to be able to form 1" balls with your hands, yeah that wasn't going to happen) but they turned out delicious. Before they kinda looked like no bakes.


After with some added powdered sugar, because triple chocolate isn't enough, obviously.


The packaging: There were 3 different kinds. I chose chocolate :)


The rest of my whatnot's are uber random. 

Bella found the sheets the moment I pulled them from the drier and tossed them onto the bed. I should have made the bed right away, but when I say how cozy she was I left her like that most of the afternoon. 


These on my end table, always makes me smile. I love magazines, and especially magazines that promote health and talk about running! 


And more baking will ensue today because we are still hanging in the 60's. And with these babies laying around, they are just asking to be made into bread. I'll even be a good daughter-in-law and take a loaf to my father-in-law who loves zucchini bread! 


Have a wonderful Wednesday!! 

* What's your Wednesday whatnot? Please share!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment