Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday matters

My vivofit reported to me that I only got 5.5 hrs of sleep last night and I believe it! I got sucked into a new show last night and the premier episode was 2 hours long! I usually have will power and remind myself there is On Demand options or recording but I was in too deep. LOL :) But I am happy to report I got up at my usual time (4:45am) and arrived at the gym at usual time (5:05am). But the low energy level left me with only being able to walk on the treadmill. I did however walking at a 3.5 mph rate and at and incline ranging from 0.5%-5.0% the whole time for 60 minutes. Which I am glad. My legs were burning after. So I think I got the job done. I also got my strength training done right after to ensure I did not forget later when I'm cuddled up on the sofa. (which is always when I remember stuff).
After I picked P up from preschool we went for a treat at Tropical Smoothie. I got an island green smoothie which was spinach, kale, mango, pineapple, and banana. Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes and Yes! There was a new smoothie with avocado, that I almost got but it had coconut which made my decision pretty quickly, uh no thank you.
Tomorrow will be an off day/Rest day do to my work schedule and getting P to the sitters on time. Hope every ones week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment