Monday, March 23, 2015

when spring turns back to winter

Michigan can't get it's act together. We were in the 40-50*F for a little bit. Now we are back to freezing at night and 20-30*F during the days. It's a total bummer. I need it to warm to a seasonable warmth for a few reasons. Well the obvious being, cold weather sucks. period. I'd like to stop having to warm my car up before I go anywhere. And the main reason being health! I have a good feeling once it gets warm ALL this sickness plaguing everyone including my 4.5 year old will be gone.

Last week I found myself with a sore throat so sore i could barely swallow. I wanted to do nothing which I kinda did. I worked yes. But only worked out twice! That's like an all time low for me. I found myself wondering which is better, more sleep when you are sick?, or getting myself out of bed and get myself moving? I chose to sleep. It seemed to have been the right choice. My sore throat was gone by Friday and having a full weekend to work, I was grateful.

So this morning I was at the gym nice and early, not to too eager work out, but there none the less. I walked on the treadmill for 60 mins at a pace of 3.5 mph and at an incline of 1%-3%. Whoa hard right?! LOL Unfortunately will being sick all weak I didn't have much of an appetite and that stayed with me through the weekend. So lack of energy is what I blame this morning on.

This afternoon, however, I am going on a run because the hubs will be home early do to a student conference we need to go to for P. (what you conference about for a 4.5 year old, I haven't the faintest idea) Should be a good outing. I am looking forward to it. :) And also getting back into the swing, minus sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment