Tuesday, March 17, 2015

over again

So like I've mentioned I am going to do the phase one resistance band training for 1 more month. I'm not sure I was completely committed. So as of Sunday I was starting it over. I am seeing some progress. I was able to run on the rail trail which was awesome. I ran on the grass to give my knee a break from the hard black top. I love running outside. I really was concentrating on my sore and breathing. I always find myself beginning to hyperventilate when I run outside. So it made me really focus.

It takes me a good 15-20 mins to do the resistance band training now that I am holding it for 2 seconds on each count. I am less than 6 months away from the 50km Ultra. I am excited but doubting myself a bit, and doubting my knee.


This is how I start my resistance, with my bad knee. 
**Please excuse the basketball hoop, my husband brings that in every year during march madness so him and P can play basketball. ** Adorable :) But the second basketballs over it back outside! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment