Monday, March 9, 2015

sickness and how it effects everything

It's be a whirlwind the last couple days. Thursday morning started with me waking up with a borderline migraine. It was awful and I always try to figure out what started me stressing enough to wake up in such pain. I think it was work related. So pretty much, no gym Thursday morning. I went to work and pushed through. I did find out a co-worker had the same thing happen the day before : headache with nausea. I too was nauseous. But after I got home I made my headache relief using my juicer and 30 mins later GONE! :)

  • 1 celery
  • bunch of kale
  • celery
  • lemon
  • pineapple 
Friday I was woke up to my 4.5 year old with the stomach flu. No gym, mama bear in high gear.
Saturday and Sunday were both work days. And then this morning I woke up and thought for sure I got the stomach flu. It was so bizarre, I was sweating so bad and was nauseous. So I laid back down (no gym) and an hour later I was fine! So weird :(
Tomorrow is a new day and I can't wait to get back on track. I will say I did all my resistance training even during all this :) Hooray!  

No comments:

Post a Comment