Thursday, March 5, 2015

presents in my mailbox

So I received my 4th ultra running book today in the mail. I don't honestly remember ordering this particular one but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. When I arrived on amazon I kinda got on a buying kick in regards to ultra books. The one that came today is eXtreme running. I'm thinking it is along the lines of desert runners which is right up my ally. I believe I have explained my obsession with the movie before. If not, I am obsessed with Desert Runners which I watch on Netflix as often as possible. (5 times to be exact). It's actually what peaked my interest in ultra running. Completely amazing, if you know anyone in your life who hasn't seen it. Highly recommend it.
So in my amazon buying utopia I have actually lost count of the books I should be getting. I know for sure one I ordered about 1 month ago isn't here yet because the FBA people contacted me to see if I would write a comment, and I said I would but hadn't received the book yet. Which to me is already a bad review.

(ps FBA is fulfilled by amazon, those are the people that have the books in the used section, which means they bought it for a quarter a their local library and are selling if for $3.99 lol or something of that nature. But I do love them because my husband and I have done FBA selling in the past).

So none the less very excited about my new book and the fact that the severe headache I have been nursing all day is finally gone so I can enjoy it! Hooray!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment