Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Off Day.

Luckily the title doesn't mean I had an off day. Just a day off. I should probably clarify. I was excited to get back to work today after having a few days off so I could tell a few of my running work friends about my new interest in ULTRA running :)
I work with a very supportive group. One co-worker is a triathlete, another is a duathlete and another one is a recreational runner. I was most excited to tell me running co-worker because I think ULTRA running is something she could be interested in too. :) Or I guess I can hope. She asked for the website for the 50k I'm running so that's a plus. However she could be just humoring me! haha
I'm heading to day 4 of my resistance training. Tomorrow morning I will run a few miles to test it out and I am looking for a total turn around or I will be totally disappointed, lol. High Hopes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment