Friday, February 27, 2015

"Strong" was the word of the day

This morning at the gym it was quiet. And it was a none running day so good and bad overall. (I like when its quiet up there and I'm alone, but have a hard time filling my time with none running things).

Usually I have a plan the night before. I don't like to wing it the morning of. So this morning I decided it would be a rowing day. I haven't used the rowing machine in a few months because for awhile each time I used it my back would be sore. I try to consciously use the machine correctly. I've even watched you tube video's on it.  Currently no soreness or aches in my back noted :) hooray

I did moderate resistance on the rowing machine ( 8 out of 10, 10 being most resistant). Then I did leg presses 2 sets of 3 x 12 @ 180#, donkey kicks 2 sets of  3 x 10 @ 70 # (increased from 60#). Then leg extensions 3 x  12 @ 70# and leg curls 3 x 12 @ 80# and finished with the elliptical calling it a day :)

Tomorrow I have high hopes of getting on the rail trail with a running buddy. We probably wont run much do to the ice, I just wanna get outside and get my body moving. Last time we went out we walked 7 miles! It was awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment