Monday, February 23, 2015

what a slow morning

This morning after an internal struggle to not talk myself out of going to the gym, I made it there by 5:05am. It is beyond freezing cold outside here in Michigan. The windchill is unbelievable. Schools have been closed for the last 3 school days do to the weather. So none the less, this mornings drive was frigged.

So this morning was a slow one. I only got about 6 hours of sleep and I could feel it. I started with my usual 5 min walk/warm up/ wake up on the treadmill. Then did leg presses 3 x 12 (w 108#) donkey kicks 3 x 10 /leg  (w 60#) . I moved to the ball and did 200 crunches, then 3 x 12 triceps dips, and 3 x 25 squats. I went back to the treadmill with the thought I'd run, but instead I walked at a 3.5 mph rate at an incline varying 1.5%-4.0% for 40 mins. I was so tired I couldn't shake it.

I kept telling myself "you can nap when P going to preschool." And then it was cancelled. So probably an early night for me tonight and a run tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone in the cold states, which I'm pretty sure maybe all the states now, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment