Friday, February 27, 2015

Some of my favorite things

Even though it is no longer Christmas I still have a list of my favorite things, Here are just a few things I am loving right now :)

  • Pearl Izumi running shoes (Women's EM road N2 running shoes) to be exact. This is my second pair. The first pair has been retired, ie I wear them around town doing errands, +/- wearing them to work :)
  • Nuun electrolyte tablets - tri berry. I use 1/2 tablet on the days I do strength and cross training. I use a whole tablet on days I run. Love them!
  • Luna protein bars: Chocolate chip cookie dough , its even gluten free! And tastes awesome!! 
I am hoping that in May, when I get my trail running shoes, they too will be Pearl Izumi's (I am loyal like that).  Why May you might be asking, Because I will go to Runners Performance and get properly fitted and then be able to run in them on the trails and return if need be within for 10 days! That's the coolest thing about Runners Performance. Plus in May I can says my trail shoes are a Mother's Day gift :) I have a tendency  to  have my gifts picked out, just making it easier on the hubs! LOL also known as I get what I want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment