Friday, August 14, 2015

a day in the life

Today I took a picture or 3 per hour of my day. It was a lot harder then I had thought it would be but here goes: :)

5:00 am Gym time:
 

6:00 am RT time:


sunrise I adore you!


Mid run, or mid mid run at this point:


Favorite spot on the trail:


Hello world!


7:00 am foam roll (shower first):


Getting a few items together to take to the cabin for the day, yogurt with fruit. I missed my breakfast picture which was a bagel and pb and 4 oz tart cherry juice and a handful of blackberries:


8:00 am green tea:


9:00 am cabin drive tradition (maybe just in my head) smoothie for the drive:


10:00 am drive, smooth sailing:


11:00 am swim time! 


12:00 noon, back to the cabin for a quick lunch and time to make out my grocery list, exciting I know!!


1:00 pm more swimming, obviously It's why we came!


2:00 pm watching P swim:


My feet in the water is about all I'll do, not much of a swimmer/ water person, but glad P and the hubs are:


3:00 pm our neighbor was fishing off his dock, P got out of the water sat on her towel and watched for a good 25 mins:


4:00 pm snack time, I did have lunch, just not a picture of it. I'm not really one to miss a meal:)


Relaxing, while P relaxes watching my little pony in the cabin:


Just another view:


5:00 pm heading home, it's nice packing light for just a day trip:


6:00 pm dinner. The hubs got himself and P papa john (hello jealousy!) I was hangry by this point. 


8:00 pm (I missed 7 pm which was me trying to get P to bed, a usual struggle most nights) more green tea and runner blogs to read:



DON'T JUDGE

 9:00-10:00 bedtime! Good Night Moon! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment