Saturday, August 1, 2015

Saturday morning rise and sunshine

This morning I needed to give my knee a break. I don't know what is going on with it. (well I kinda think it's too much TM time). So I woke up at 5:30 to go for a walk. I love walks. It's kinda in my blood. I know that's odd to say but it is. I spent a lot of time with my great grandmother who loved walks. She was an early morning walker and and after dinner walker. She was the best.

This morning I brought music but there was no need for it. All the sounds surrounding me were enough. I couldn't start my walk until a little after 6:00 because the sun was not up yet. I saw a little skunk and was scared stiff it would spray me! It didn't... luckily. No picture of that little critter, but much more to follow.

The moon was still out which I think looks pretty cool:



The trails were so quiet and beautiful:



Then my sunrise came up, looking gorgeous as ever!:


Me out for a walk:



This is a tree farm that the RT goes through:


Mission accomplished, I only felt like running a dozen or so times!:


I did see one runner and I got jealous, then I say him again on his bike, must be training for a TRI...jealousy gone! LOL

*Anyone every done a TRI? 
-I work with a doctor who does them, crazy/amazing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment