Tuesday, August 11, 2015

elliptical in an empty gym

Monday morning I needed to get strength training and additional cardio, besides running.

I went up to the gym by 5:30. Got on the elliptical for 30 mins ( holy sweaty fest! I totally forgot how hard the elliptical can be.)

Then I did:

  • leg press 3 x 12 @ 200 #
  • seated leg curls 3 x 12 @ 75 #
  • leg extensions 3 x 12 @ 75 #
Then I went back onto the elliptical for 10 minutes backwards. This workout felt good! 

Then the morning continued with P having a doctors apt. She needed a wellness before starting school that also included 2 vaccines! Ugh, I didn't realize she'd need shots. I felt awful for her. I am not good at that whole thing. I can see stuff done to my pets or obviously other pets, but my baby getting poked.......terrible. 

This is her before being seen my the doctor: ( she was doing the "get my cold cuts" dance from the commercial :) LOL


After the devastation that then happened after this, I told her she could get a huge treat at lunch! 

We met my mom for lunch for her 59th birthday! 

And since I can't eat treats at the particular restaurant we were at, I treated myself to this not so little gem! 


Monday night was pretty low key, so low key P and the hubs were asleep by 8:00pm! Which left me alone to my own devises until 9:45pm. I then had the WORST nights sleep. I had big plans for Tuesdays workout, but had to push those plans to Wednesday, because tonight I will get a good nights sleep!! 

*Do you stick to your workout plans after having a bad nights sleep?




No comments:

Post a Comment