Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's #6

 The hubs and I had a date night Thursday, I thought I looked pretty cute!:


This is how low our fruit supply gets before grocery day: (sad lonely apples)


I am really into green tea lately. I gave up coffee about 6 weeks ago, and now I drink a green tea twice to three times daily:


This is my version of heaven: :) LOL


Summer picnics! :


Bella (B cat) just being all proud and lioness like: <3


This makes m heart melt, my two loves. She is a golfer like her daddy:


She had her first lemonade stand Saturday, she wanted to raise money for a new Elsa doll. She was successful $16.00 made! Our neighbors were so sweet and supportive :)


P told me the other day I had nice strong legs! I was ecstatic 1) because my legs have always been the one area I disliked. 2) my daughter notices strong not fat or big. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment