Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's #7


Happy Wednesday! Here are a bunch of little things that are going on in our lives lately:

I finally got a Rubbermaid to store all of P's pre-school work pages, alphabet letter and crafts :) Just took me until almost the beginning of Kindergarten to do it. :) 


Piles of new school clothes (a some clothes for me) will be bought when the hubs is out of town for 4 days: (he was warned!):


First day of Kindergarten dress: so sweet!!


Sunday's Garmin reading after running 5 miles then working 8.5 hours:  18,112 steps


That's 7,537 more than it wanted me to walk, I love that:


I love when she wanders away to go play in her room, she has such an imagination! Even if it does mean her room will... well look like that when she's done: fun is fun! 


The cat's are loving all the sunshine: Charlie directly in it 


Bella sunbathing:


We bought our new backpack, can you tell what our new obsession is now?! LOL


I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday full of whatnot's! 
I missed my morning workout do to a headache but the bikes are packed and ready for the RT :)

*What's your Wednesday whatnot?

2 comments:

  1. Wow 18k+ steps that is certainly going some, well done.

    Hmm 4 days to go clothes shopping, that sounds dangerous. I'd hate to think how much damage my wife could do with that temptation. Mind you online shopping helps her achieve her goals ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. online shopping can definitely be dangerous! Thanks for stopping by my blog, good luck on your mad challenge! :)

      Delete