Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday madness

Last night we had some crazy wicked storms roll through. I am definitely one of those people that likes a good storm, but not a dangerous one. The winds were going as fast as 70 mph! How crazy is that?!

Monday morning I woke up and saw the HEAVY fog that was happening outside so I thought I'd get creative during the day instead of heading out to the RT. I was not going to run on the TM because of my knee, I wanted just a little recovery run (hopefully 3 miles) to help with yesterdays long run.

So I recruited P to ride her bike while I did me run. She was overly excited to help (makes my heart smile)


We ended up doing 2 miles, which in my opinion is pretty good!! :) My legs really needed it, man did it feel good!

I'm pretty sore today, it took me a little longer than usual to recovery yesterday. I was fatigued and had a bit of a headache. I blamed it on the humidity. I did two additional glasses of water with NUUN tabs in them, and that really helped. 

This is my work week and the hubs is out of town after Wednesday afternoon. So I am going to need to get creative with workouts and running here in the next couple days. I'll hopefully just not be a slacker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment