Tuesday, August 25, 2015

running on clouds

My new shoes are in!!! And I have the best hubs in the world, because he picked up my shoes on his way home from work so I didn't have to drive out there. (plus we had some major playing going on at the park, so we were preoccupied).




So cute! Love the colors and the new shoe smell, LOL! 

ON cloudrunner are by far my most favorite shoes, obviously because this is my second pair. :)

My goal this week is to run 25 miles. I am on track after running my 5 miles this morning which leaves me at 10 so far for this week. Tomorrow is 7 miles, Thursday is strength, Friday is speed 3, and Saturday is another 5 miles. We are out of town but we are by a beautiful lake where I know I'll have great scenery to keep me occupied.  

As I was running on the TM this morning (in my new shoes...yay!) I was trying to watch to see when the sun was finally rising. It's getting so much later!! I need to run 7 miles tomorrow with the hopes to do 4 miles on the TM and 3 miles on the RT, but you know I am just not sure I can swing it. (Remember I have to be home by 7:00 am so the hubs can get to work). I try very hard not to make him late. :) 

It makes me sad that it's still dark out. I'm not ready for summer to be over :(


Me just hanging out in the women's locker room post workout. 


I was beyond hungry this morning. After saying good morning to P I got the watermelon out of the fridge immediately. 


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! I am thinking it's going to be a pretty good day. Lunch with my sister, P and my nephew. And then more park time! Plus school supply shopping...

*Are you ready for summer to be done? 




No comments:

Post a Comment