Sunday, July 12, 2015

7 day itch

It's been 7 day's since I last ran. So this morning I went out for an easy run, whatever that might be.

It ended up being just about 3.5 miles. Which I was happy about. My legs felt good to stretch out and run again:


The morning sunrise was great! The moment I got out of my car it began to rain. But it was a nice rain, when it stopped it actually got super humid, so the rain was pleasant:


This was at my half way point, I thought it was a pretty cool picture:


I noticed my knee started to hurt during my run, which bummed me out but I also realized I didn't stretch or foam roll at all in 7 days. I'm pretty sure that would have helped me out. My ITB was tight. 

I am not totally sure about my decision to run a half in September. I just want to see how I feel in the next week or so. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment