Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's #2

Being an LVT you'd think I'd have a ton of animals..right? We don't. We have 2 cats. No dogs because we don't have a very large house.

Charlie ( aka Charlie Cat) was a cat dropped off at my office and we had just had 2 litters born there and my boss ( aka the owner) put a sticky note on her kennel that said " no one get attached this ones going to the shelter." Two shay I thought Dr. Armstrong I'm attached and I'm taking her home. :)

She is seriously the sweetest cat and LOVES P so much! P carries her around like a baby, she sleeps next to me every night. (I'm the little spoon) Everything we do she's right there, especially if her little girl is involved. We've had her for almost 2 years now :)



This is us playing a board game, Charlie is always arms length away. 

We also have Bella. She is just over 10 years old. When Mike graduated college ( CMU fire up chips!) I got him 2 kittens. I intended on one cat, but when I went to pick the one up there as still one (Bella) who needed a home. Cats are not pack animals like dogs so they don't need to live together. Bella had a brother Beau who I had to put down about 3 years ago. He was very aggressive with P. He would stalk her, go to high places to jump on her and bite her. He wasn't happy with the change in our family, but he was kinda corky that I knew placing him wouldn't be a good idea. 

Bella is a sweet old cat. She doesn't like to be picked up, but the second you sit down she is right there on your lap:


This is her coozing on the sofa with me.

I love morning like this, comfy under a big blanket and coffee. P getting some extra sleep and me just hanging out:


Her face says it all: thrilled.


She runs every where, and I kinda love it: We were racing back and forth from the swing wet to the porch.



I love whatnot's :) !!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment