Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday whatnot's #3

Last Wednesday I tried to go out for a 3 mile run, it was sorta a bad idea with my cold and all because when I was done with the 3 miles I left like my head was going to explode. None the less, I ran a "pure" run that morning. I walked outside my door, put my key under the mat and ate my applesauce and away I went:


I love how my fridge looks after I go grocery shopping :) :


This week I got a card in the mail for my mother-in-law. It was a very sweet and thoughtful card about how proud her and my father-in-law are of me and my goals I've accomplish with running. It told me congrats on my first 10+ race. And thanked me for being a positive/healthy example for P. Needless to say...made my day:


These might be the most well fed ducks/fish around:


Happy Wednesday!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment