Saturday, July 11, 2015

Questions...

These are a couple fun questions I've seen on other blogs so I thought I'd give'em a whirl!

1.  Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
1)Mels bells (my mom)
2) Mel (my husband)
3) mama ( you guessed it..P)
4) Lissa (my dad)
2.  Four jobs I have had:
1. Buser at a restaurant
2. kennel aide at a vet clinic
3. veterinary assistant
4. Licensed Veterinary Technician (current )
3.  Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Overboard
2. wedding singer
3. league of their own
4. desert runners
4. Two books I recommend:
1. Run! by Dean Karnazes
2. Anything by Tori Spelling (I've read then all ) Don't judge!
5.  Four places I have lived:
1. Michigan. only Michigan
6.  Four Places I have been:
1. England
2. Florida
3. Las Vegas
4. Mexico
7.  Four places I would rather be right now:
1.  running..it's a beautiful night
2.  Florida Keys
3.  Mexico
4.  at a hotel with room service
8.  Four things I don’t eat:
1.  olives
2.  Brussels sprouts
3.  peppers (like green/red/orange they give me heartburn)
4.  ribs
9.  Four of my favorite foods:
1.  GF cinnamon cupcakes from Sugar High Bakery
2.  Pizza (GF)
3.  Peanut butter
4.  cherries
10.  Four TV shows I watch:
1. Extreme Weight loss with Chris Powell
2. Big Brother
3. The odd mom out
4. Bloodlines
11.  Four things I’m looking forward to next year:
1.  Happiness
2.  Health
3.  realistic running goals
4.  new goals
12.  Four things I am always saying:
1. For real?
2.  right?!
3.  you're in a pickle
4.  one more mile

No comments:

Post a Comment