Thursday, July 16, 2015

North bound, but first a workout is needed

Before P and I head up north to my families cabin where we will spend much needed time in the lake, I needed to get a workout in. This mornings workout was planned to be a lot like Monday's but kinda didn't get that hyped. I did do strength which I am feeling more comfortable with. I did 2 easy TM miles because I have a nagging Left hamstring, which I am almost certain is a product of Mondays workout.

Strength:

  • 200 crunches
  • arm extensions 12 x 3 w 5 # weight
  • arm curls 12 x 3 w 5 # weigh
  • I did another arm exercise I saw on a fellow bloggers website but not sure what is it. But I was kinda like a curl w 10# weights 50 x 3 ....crazy hard but #3
  • squats w 5 # weight over head
  • leg pres 12 x 3 108#
  • donkey kicks 12 x 3 70#
  • leg curls 12 x 3 70#
  • leg extensions 12 x 3 70#
2 miles of easy running at 12 min/mile. 
Foam rolled and stretched (esp my hamstring) when I got home. 

Then I started to pack. So it will be 3 days 2 nights. My sister and nephew are coming up tomorrow. 

This is what 3 days 2 nights looks like: (and by the way..doesn't include 2 bags of snacks and fruit)

So the hubs will be home by his lonesome for these 2 days, I left him some notes to help him out:


And with the British open starting tomorrow, he likes to get up around 4:30 and watch for at least 2 hours of golf before getting ready for work. Usually I'm at the gym/running anyway so it doesn't bother me. He loves golf and is a VERY good golfer himself :)


But before we head north we are stopping at my work for a potluck to celebrate one of my co-workers having their second baby!! I made cookies :


Hope everyone has a great end to their week!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment