Thursday, May 7, 2015

cross training day

Thursdays are now my cross training days and Tuesdays will be my rest days (at least this week, haha I guess it not written in stone, every week might be different). So today I went to the gym after being absent for a week. But it was good, I think I was getting a little annoyed with the gym setting and needed a break. So this training has come at a good time :)

Cross training/strength

  • 200 crunches
  • 100 squats
  • 3 x 12 arm curls w 5# weights ( remember my shoulder is still not great so I went lighter on the weights)
  • 3 x 12 shoulder extensions w 5# weights
  • leg press 3 x 12 @ 180#
  • donkey kicks 3 x 12 @ 60#
  • leg extensions 3 x 12 @ 75#
  • hamstring extensions 3 x 12 @ 60#
  • Elliptical 20 minutes 10 forward and 10 backwards with 5% incline.
Total- 60 mins workout

I'm pretty happy with today's workout! Hope everyone enjoy's their day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment