Thursday, May 14, 2015

my first treadmill run during training

Yesterday I had to work but also had to get in my scheduled 4 miles, it was a must. I am really proud of how I am sticking with this. So with work looming I chose a treadmill run. Which turned out to be a great choice! I worked 3 extra hours yesterday so I was not going to be in the mood to run anyway.

It went pretty well at the gym I must say. I was able to switch up my form on the treadmill too so NO knee pain!!! Hooray! That was my BIGGEST fear about TM running was messing up my knee and getting it painful. But it was all good!

4.0 miles complete and in the books.

Tomorrow is a 3 mile run. I am still trying to figure out when I should go. The weather is not suppose to be too pleasant, raining most of the day. But I know I can handle it if I need too. Or I can just wimp out and go to the gym.

I guess we will see. :) I am off to enjoy an hour by myself while P and the hubs go to a "daddy evening" at pre-school.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment