Sunday, May 3, 2015

wake up and go

I seriously can not get enough of sunrise running. Today was my 4th day of my training, it was an easy 3.0 mile run. When I got home, I did my stretching and foam rolling. The foam rolling has stopped being so painful, which is a good thing I would imagine.

What a sight..huh?!


I didn't feel the greatest today after my run. Not because I had a bad run, because in all reality it was a great run. I woke up not feeling well and figured I just had a bad nights sleep. I went out for my run with too many layers on, it was in the 60's when I walked outside but I really wasn't expecting that. I mean its Michigan for goodness sack!

Once I got home I did my post run stuff and took a shower and used everything I had to eat a bagel. I was nauseous which I thought was from being over heated. I started to get a migraine pretty quickly. And of course I had to work! Ugh. No!!

My sweet hubs went and got my tropical smoothie (mango magic: I've never had it and it was tasty)

I took some Excedrin and headed to work. It was working until I got there. Then my head wanted to explode! I took some Benadryl because I knew....I knew it was something I ate!!!! I was so mad!!

I made the mistake on Friday while buying groceries and got myself something I don't usually eat which were chocolate peanut clusters. They had no artificial ingredients but there was a warning it is made at a factory that deals with wheat. It was a stupid mistake and I paid for it.

I need to make better choices!! Because I got the brunt of a bad decision today :(

I had to leave work early but I am now much better after sleeping and drinking a ton of water.

So officially heading into my 2 week of ultra training. I got to remove my first tab!! ( yeah I'm a nerd and had to put tabs on it so I could take them off, makes it feel completed!
1 week down!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment