Friday, May 1, 2015

sunny day

I made my way to the rail trail again for a sunrise run. Beautiful. 
I had a rough time getting motivated and staying in a good groove which was stressful. I'm sure this happened because I had a slip in my diet (ie ate wheat) I pay for it about 36 hrs later. It was right on cue. Sluggish, bloated, angry belly and bad mood. These are all the symptoms I get after eating what I shouldn't eat. It really is a set back too.

I did, however,  fulfill my 3.0 miles today. I am one day closer to my goal. I am doing well on my modified ultra training schedule. Which is a plus. I am glad to stay on track. My next goal is getting a run in Sunday before work. Another sunrise run!! I think I found a sweet spot and if I can stay on track with my food it will continue to be a joy!!


Post run :) Happiness!

Happy Running everyone!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment