Tuesday, May 19, 2015

when things come back around

I am slowly beginning to "gear up" for my ultra. I am thinking about how demanding my body is, which I think is a lot more than it for normal people. I am not normal. My body is not normal and it's taken me 32 years to figure that out. I think its best described as special. My body needs a lot of TLC and understanding and I am slowly figuring out what it's saying.

That being said I am doing a good job of eating what I need to eat to feel great. I am also listening to my schedule when it says rest. I am resting. I always have those, oh boy I wish I would have ran this morning/worked out or did something. But then I realize my body is working so hard! And recovery makes running better. I know it's what's the best, especially during training.

I picked this little gem up at TJ MAXX I need to be able to put my things somewhere when I don't have my jacket on. I looked at the flip belt, but kinda didn't want to spend $30.00. I hope I don't regret that. This was $10.00. (it's hind)


Never though I'd see myself sporting a faux fanny pack. LOL

But I think it will hold my belongings just fine. :) Stay tuned...I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment