Thursday, May 28, 2015

The extreme show I watch

There are a few shows I watch every season. I make time to watch them or DVR them. They include (in no order)

  • Survivor
  • Extreme Weight loss with Chris Powell
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Bloodlines on Netflix ( this is a new show the hubs and I are into and have to wait til 2016 for the next season) 
Every summer is kicked off with Extreme weight loss. I have watched this show since the beginning. It is a favorite of mine for many many reasons:

  1. It's positive. 
  2. Chris Powell is awesome at his job.
  3. People are inspirational
  4. I cry at the end of every single episode
  5. It makes me wanna work harder in my own workouts.
Chris Powell is one of those people that are truly good at what they do. He was meant to be a trainer and a life coach. He is so positive with all his clients and it is so heart warming to watch and see. There are so many negative shows out there. You know the ones you feel kinda worse after you watch? I don't feel that way with EWL. I feel uplifted and good after watching it. Even though I cry after each episode. But they are good tears. Like "wow people are amazing" tears.

The whole premises of the show is weight loss, obviously. But Chris gets to the root of why people do what they do when it comes to food/lifestyle.  He figures people out and helps them grow and rebuild.

Truly amazing.

I've tried to watch other weight loss shows but they come across, to me, as negative and not the healthiest of ways to lose weight.

Now that I've made a public announcement for EWL :) LOL

What are some of your go to shows?
Do you like one's that make you feel good inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment