Friday, May 8, 2015

week 2 of training almost complete

Almost done with week two of training. I was looking forward to my 3.0 mile run this morning but unfortunately I had super low energy. I was dragging. My legs felt good the new form still feeling amazing, but I could tell I should have ate a bit more last night for dinner. I remember feeling hungry when I went to bed and should have got a handle on that.

 Just a little pink peeking through this morning. The last few days in Michigan feel like late August! The weather here is so random and you need to be ready for anything. It was 86* yesterday. I'm sorry that is TOO hot for spring, in my opinion. I like 60-70*.

This is me post workout, you can tell me energy is just lacking, this was 3 miles it looks like 30!! LOL


I am drenched in sweat do to the fact it was already 70* at the end of my run...which was 6:45!

I have tomorrow off as a rest day,( and P's 5th birthday!!!)  then a 4 mile run Sunday( what a great way to spend mother's day!). This will complete the second week of training!! I am so excited to be doing this journey. (I say that now sitting comfortably in my lazy boy). I still haven't figured out how I am going to do long runs or pretty much any run over 4 miles with the times I am allotted. I think in my future I will need to get more creative.  

The hubs has been sweet an told me the 4 days/ week of running is totally showing...I look amazing! :) which I kinda have been thinking how I feel pretty awesome, so I'll take those benefits and the compliments!! :)

Happy weekend to all! Happy Mother's Day to all the hard working running mama's out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment