Sunday, May 24, 2015

training week 4 in the books with a gorgeous ending

Today the only thing I had on my to-do-list was a 4 mile run that would wrap up week 4. :)

This morning was beautiful! Check it out. (I wore my faux fanny pack so I could bring my phone with me)
The faux fanny pack was a little difficult to get use to. I'm not sure if I would have splurged for a flipbelt it would be more snug on my hips. This definitely road up, but then once I was use to it, I didn't really notice it. Plus it has a pocket to hold your ipod, which was nice to not have my arm band on holding my ipod. All in all I think it will work!

This was my view when I turned down another rail trail path
How does anyone wake up any differently. :) 

My 4 miles went well. I felt like I was moving slowly and noticed my figures were very much swollen which a attribute to the tortilla chips and salsa I had with dinner, with a ham sandwich. lol SALTY! :) I need to remember those things when I choose dinner before a run. I did have a salad as well.  (my garmin said I was actually moving quicker than I thought..bonus!)

This is my most favorite path on the rail trail. I find myself always trying to get it into my runs some how.
I know I've posted many pictures of this same path, but it's really a favorite. It's got a beautiful fence along the whole mile and it runs through a pine tree farm. And it's wide open on the right so the sun pops through. Totally awesome.
My week 4 training schedule:
Monday 3 miles (road and RT)
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: 3 miles (RT)
Thursday: rest (when the sickness/cold started)
Friday: 2 miles easy (RT)
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 4 miles (RT)
Total: 12 miles

Week 5 started tomorrow and I am ready!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment