Wednesday, June 24, 2015

5 miles flew by

This morning I ran 5 miles at the gym on the TM. I had to use the TM because of a time crunch with getting ready for work. I always worry about the whole TM running and work mornings. It's never an awesome combo and usually something has to has to be a less priority, and something is usually my hair. LOL.

Luckily I am in surgery for most of the day and I am sporting a surgical cap, so no one sees my hair for too long. :)

But back to my run. It went by really fast!! Has anyone ever said that about a TM run before??!! I was super surprised. I listened to music and tried my hardest not to look at the display and get frustrated when only 0.1 miles went by. I think that really helped.

Morning view from my car, an empty parking lot:

View from my treadmill, an empty gym:

Post run stats:



I feel like overall I was in a good mind set at the gym. Kinda thinking about my funk and "talking" aka typing it out made made things MUCH better :)


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment