Monday, June 1, 2015

week 6 began with a new route and ended with sore quads

Week 6 (already?!) it's already June 1st too, time is flying by. I like it for some things but kinda wish it would slow down just a bit.

New route Monday. I started at the park, then jumped onto the RT, then ran the road back and made a final loop at the park and over huge hill!

Morning sunrise, my most favorite part, besides the accomplishment of running of course:

I saw this little buddy on my way:

And then it saw me:

I made my way back by heading up the road which was a nice change in pace. I passed two horse farms too which made me smile. I scared the horses and they started running and playing, pretty adorable. :)


Then a loop in the park/trails. 


I then finished on a big grassy hill! Proud of myself! 

4 miles went quickly with a new route. My quads were burning. I stretched them extra long today. I always feel the burn on the lateral portion. But I can tell and see the definition happening in my quads, which is pretty cool and satisfying to see :) 

Tomorrow is a rest day and I look forward to that:)

Where are you the most sore after running?





No comments:

Post a Comment