Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Butterflies

I am and always have been in awh of butterflies! I love when you are out and about and see them floating around. They make me smile :)

P suggested a walk Monday on the rail trail and I took her up on it because my quads were screaming! We went for a few mile walk and she road her bike. It was a ton of fun. It's nice to see her wanting to be active. I was not like that as a child because I didn't have someone active in my life. So I feel like I am doing a good parenting job when she suggests getting our bodies a movin'!

Yellow butterflies are my most favorite!

It's been chilly out for the last couple of day. 60* or so. The RT was buzzing with people. Seeing runners always make me jealous, even if I'm out for a walk with tight quads from my run that morning. LOL

Photo bombing the poor kids doesn't even know. :)

These flowers make the RT smell awesome! 

My little peanut is such an active kid, I couldn't be happier! 

LOVE.

It's nice to be with P out on the RT where I spend some much time. It's like the best of both worlds!

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

*How is the weather where you are at? 





No comments:

Post a Comment