Friday, April 24, 2015

B2B

Wednesday I ran 3.34 miles while P was at school. Yesterday I went out for a run after the hubs got home from work because well, I needed a minute of quiet. Thursday P had a lot of questions....about everything and sometimes I just need a minute..of no talking. So my run was unplanned. Which had a lot of components I don't like which include: 1)running in the evening. (not a fan) 2) running after dinner (I actually held off eating which was a huge mistake for obvious reason) 3) having to take an evening shower 4) unplanned runs equal I've most likely done a workout that morning.( can you say two a days...)

It was a nice night, though the same temperature when it was snowing on my Wednesday. I had all my gear on again. The sun was setting slowly and was peaking through the clouds which was pretty on the way out but the way in the sun was going through the trees an almost making a strobe light appearance. It was kind of giving me a headache. It was borderline annoying.

This is one of my favorite areas to run. It's through a local tree farm. :)


I wanted to run 2-3 miles and I ended up going 2.7 miles. So overall not bad. Running this week has equaled more miles than I've ran in awhile!
Monday: 5 miles treadmill
Wednesday 3.34 miles RT
Thursday 2.7 miles RT
Friday (pending) 3-4 miles RT
Total (before Friday) = 11.4 miles, plus Friday hopefully 14.4-15.4 miles!!

Thursdays morning workout included strength/ cross training:

  • crunches 200 total
  • squats 100 total
  • free weights (careful with my shoulder which I broke down and told the hubs I need to get checked out because it hurts to pick-up P now, which this mama isn't okay with).
  • leg presses 180# 3 x 12
  • donkey kicks 60# 3 x 12
  • bike 15 mins at 14.5 mph 
  • elliptical 15 mins backwards at a 5% incline 
I am looking forward to my run this evening, sort of. Minus all the things I don't like about evening running. :) lol I should just be happy to be running right?! :) I am believe me.

Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment